How do I fix incorrect information?

How do I fix incorrect information?

At AnswerLady, we collect and present data from billions of records, as officially reported by thousands of federal, state and local agencies. Some of this data may have inaccuracies (typos, misspellings, etc.) which, unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change.

Removing Information

If you would prefer that your records do not appear on AnswerLady, we do offer you the ability to remove them from view. Click here to begin that process.

Correcting Source Information

Otherwise, fixing your or someone else’s public records data requires you to go to the original source (i.e., county courthouses, city recorder’s offices, professional licensing agencies, etc.).